We’re halfway through 2018, and it’s been an amazing year so far at the Alden Suites Beachfront Resort! We’ve unveiled our newly renovated beach bungalows, introduced a bar cart for drink service on the beach, and launched our #ALDENWOW campaign for our guests to share their favorite moments at the Alden! Let’s take a look at some of our top guest photos from 2018, shall we?
- There’s just nothing cuter than a baby merman on the beach. Big thanks to Mermaid Elite for sharing this photo!
2. Alden guest Donna Corwin captured this magical shot of the flames from our Cabana Bar fire pit mingling with the sunset colors!
3. We just love how Elza Fan Winden centered the setting sun inside of our little beach hut!
4. We love to see our guests of all ages smiling ear to ear at the Alden! Thanks to The Cliv for sharing this cute snap.
5. Kelsey, aka idobedoobie gives our new mascot Sweet Alden his moment in the sun!
6. Who wouldn’t jump for joy at an #ALDENWOW sunset? Great shot, Jodi’s Cabana!
7. Look at all those cute happy faces peeking out at the pool! Summertime fun at it’s best, captured by Kristin Beckowitz.
8. Sunset weddings on the beach at Alden just make us all so happy. Big congrats to Leslie McCoy for a beautiful wedding day!
9. Happy towhead kid. Bright blue muscle car. Our retrolicious Alden logo. Love, Love, Love this shot by Marcus Kreig!
10. And of course, we’ve gotta end with a sunset! Alden guests have shared hundreds of sunset shots, and it’s hard to pick just one! But Sondra Walters Yaukey takes the cake with this colorful photo.
We would love to see and share your photos as well, all you need to do is post publicly on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the #ALDENWOW hashtag. Keep sharing and soon we might feature YOUR #ALDENWOW photo right here on our blog!